The core of the GeoGuard service receives and processes the data from the sensing infrastructure and provides point position time series, displacement and deformation information to the customer. It consists of the following functions:
- Sensing infrastructure interface: receives the GNSS positioning/sensor raw data and the unit metadata from the sensing infrastructure;
- Remote GMU management: provides all the information needed to manage the service, including administrative and service level agreement data;
- Data processing:is tailored to best exploit the measurements of price-competitive GNSS receivers and is devoted to perform statistical and quality analyses of input observations and output results (detection of trends and sudden changes in position and sensors time series), in order to issue early warnings to the customer. It exploits goGPS and Bernese GPS Software 5.2 processing engines;
- End user service interface: exposes the information provided by the GeoGuard service in two different modes:
- a WEB Application enabling users to exploit the GeoGuard service functionalities according to the end user practices;
- a REST API allowing fast and easy integration of GeoGuard services into external management information systems.